Thursday, January 9, 2020

Congratulations on Your Wedding!

Hi cute friends! I’m soooo excited for the chance to be blogging with Butterfly Reflections, Ink. I’m a huge fan of the talent they share and of course, the amazing products in the shop! I'm starting off with a card I made for a wedding, because I never have enough wedding cards at this stage of my life. This Bicycle set from Lawn Fawn is my favorite wedding set to use! It's just so fun and you can do so much with it!




Here are the super cute products used from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink store:

I started by stamping my images from Bicycle Built for You and Wavy Sayings using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the bicycle, boy, girl, flowers, cans, veil, tophat, tie and the small heart, which I stamped multiple times in a group. I colored the images using my Copic Sketch markers and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I fussy cut the hearts because I knew I wanted them to be in the basket on the front of the bike. 

Next, I die cut nesting hearts with the Lacy Hearts Stackables and Outside In Heart Stackables. I used white paper, so I inked the inside heart with my Distress Oxide ink in Seedless Preserves. I also cut two Fancy Wavy Banners with the sentiment "Congratulations" on one of them and inked the other with Seedless Preserves. 

I used my Large Stitched Rectangle dies to cut a 5 ½ x 4 ¼ background. I inked it using a cloudy border stencil and my Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink. I used some patterned paper to create a border behind my background and then added it all to my card base. 

Finally, I mounted my stamped and die cut images to my background using 3D Foam Squares and Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive.

I'd love to see anything you make with these products! Happy cardmaking my friends!

Saedi

No comments:

Post a Comment