Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mama Elephant Book Worm - You're the Best!

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a wonderful day! I'm on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog today with this fun card!

Have you ever had a stamp set that you knew you HAD to have, but every time you were ready to buy it, you were out of "crafty money". That's been this adorable stamp set from Mama Elephant for me. It's been on my wish list for so long! I love it so much that Butterfly Reflections Ink stocks all my favorite brands! One stop shopping is THE BEST! 


Here's a list of the products I used. You can find them all in the Butterfly Reflections Ink Shop!
I started by stamping my images from the Book Worm stamp set using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images using my Copic Sketch markers and die cut them with the coordinating dies. Aren't these little critters reading the CUTEST?? 

Next, I die cut a banner using the Fancy Wavy Banners dies and stamped my sentiment with the Wavy Sayings stamp set

I wanted a very simple background to put my scene on, so I die cut a simple white background  and used my Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink to softly ink a simple line and mounted it onto some patterned paper. The dimensions for my card are 3 1/2" x 8 1/2". I love slimline cards because they fit perfectly in a standard sized envelope. 

Finally, I mounted my stamped and die cut images to my background using 3D Foam Squares and Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive.

Are you a book worm? I love to read, but rarely get the chance to sit and read a real book, so I listen to tons of audiobooks. Fun fact about me, I listen to all the Harry Potter books over and over, then I throw in a new book every now and then to mix things up. I've definitely listened to/read each of the HP books at least 30 times each. I hope you enjoyed my book worm card and I hope you have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Saedi

No comments:

Post a Comment