Monday, January 13, 2020

I could have just texted...but I made you this card! - Butterfly Reflections Ink

Hi cute friends!!! 

I'm on the Butterfly Reflctions, Ink blog today and I'm so happy for the chance to share a card using the newest release from Lawn Fawn, because I just love it so much, and you can’t start Valentine’s cards too early in my opinion.




Here are the super cute products used from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink store:

I started by stamping my images from You're Just My Type , Love Poems and LoveLetters using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the typewriter, desk, lamp, mouse and typed heart from Just My Type. Then I stamped the envelopes, phone, ink bottle and pen from Love Letters. Finally, I colored one paper with the mouse and one plain paper from Love Poems. I colored all the images using my CopicSketch markers and die cut them with the coordinating dies.

Next, I die cut nesting hearts with the Lacy Hearts Stackables and Outside In Heart Stackables. I only had white paper, so I inked the lacy heart with my Distress Oxide ink in Candied Apple Red.

I had originally planned to create a background to put my scene on, but at the last minute, I saw this cute paper that was so simple and cute and decided why not save myself the hassle, right? I used my Large StitchedRectangle dies to cut a 5 ½ x 4 ¼ background.

Finally, I mounted my stamped and die cut images to my background using 3D Foam Squares and Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive. I also added two images to the inside of my card, because it finished the sentiment on the front.

If you're a Lawn Fawn fan, or really, just a fan of super cute Valentine stamps sets, you need these in your life! Have an awesome day, and thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!

Saedi


No comments:

Post a Comment