Sunday, January 12, 2020

My "One Layer" Book Worm Card :)

 Here is my card for this week's "Always Fun Challenges". The challenge this week is "One Layer". I kind of cheated a tiny bit. I wanted a one layer background, but when it came to the sentiment, I decided I wanted a tiny bit of depth, so I added the banner and sentiment, and I had these extra critters from a previous card, so I added them as well. I just can't get enough of this Book Worm stamp set from Mama Elephant.
Have you ever tried making your own custom background using your stamps? It's one of my favorite methods because: 1- I love coloring, 2- I love that it can change every single time, 3- it's such a fun and different way to use your stamps!

I created my pieces of this card using the Trinity Stamps slimline dies and Lawn Fawn's Fancy Wavy Banner dies and sentiments


No comments:

Post a Comment