Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sweet Snowman


Hi friends! Here's a fairly simple little card I made using this super cute Winter Woods Overlay Die. I love when I can have everything I need for a card right in one set. The only additions I made to this were the sentiment and banner, which are both from Lawn Fawn. Plus, the sentiment was the only stamping I did for this card. 
The background for this card is from the Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix Petite Paper pack. I love this paper pack so much because it has so many fun and different sets that work for different types of backgrounds. This one is so fun because it creates a little scene for you!
After I die cut the snowman and tree background, I used my copic markers to do some simple coloring on my die cut pieces. Isn't that snowman the cutest??

No comments:

Post a Comment