Thursday, October 24, 2019

BRI Mood Board Hello Bluebird Fall Card

Do you ever have a card that you really stress over and you feel like it's doomed to be a failure, but then it turns out to be one of your very favorites? That was this card for me. The BRI Mood Board for this card was so tricky for me, I didn't think that I would end up finding a way to play along, but then I started this card and thought, "Well, I'll do it, but I don't know if I'll like it." Well, it shows you what I know, because this might be my favorite card I've made this year. I seriously love it and I loooove the colors!

Here's a little peek of my trying to decide on a layout for the card. 
Here are the colors I used. I also used a few distress oxides for the mountains and the sky. I love how that sky turned out!

Here is the BRI Mood Board, aren't the colors so fun?


No comments:

Post a Comment