Thursday, October 24, 2019

Lawn Fawn Halloween Card Set

This is probably one of my all time favorite cards/card sets I've ever made. They were so fun to make and I absolutely love the way they turned out. 
One of the best things about these cards is that they were all made using the same stamp set. Lawn Fawn's Costume Party. I also used their Cross Stitched Circle dies, which I'm in love with! I started by using my wreath builder stencil and stamping the pumpkin in a circle. Then, I colored the pumpkins using the lawn fawn challenge colors.
Next, I colored the other images from the set and used them to create a simple wreath around the characters. I started with the pumpkin boy, and I loved how it turned out so much that I ended up making all the other characters too. You'll notice his is a bit more detailed and that I used foam to pop the items up on the wreath, whereas I was too tired to do that with all 4 cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment