Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Ellen Hutson Unicorns 'n Rainbows Magic Picture Changer

As I was trying to decide what to use for my very first picture changer card, I knew I wanted a fun little scene, and I planned to make it a Lawn Fawn card, since I use their stuff more than anything else. But, I realized that if I needed to mask anyway, maybe I should use one of my stamp sets that I don't have coordinating dies for. I love this set by Ellen Hutson so much, and I've always intended to get the coordinating dies for it, but it just hasn't happened yet. 
So, I stamped my little sky scene, then carefully I stamped the same scene around my unicorn, after masking it off. I very lightly inked the backgorund a light blue with my tumbled glass distress oxide ink. I used patterned papers from Lawn Fawn for the frame and pull tab, then I used my peacock feathers distress oxide ink to create the cloudy background behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment