Saturday, October 26, 2019

Hello Bluebird Bright Fall Card

I really wanted to make another card for the Hello Bluebird October Fall Challenge, but of course, I wanted it to be completely different from my first card. I decided to go with bright, fun colors. For some reason, I knew I needed a turquoise raccoon. 

 I used Hello Bluebird's Fall Banner Buddies and Leaf Play stamp and die sets for the leaves and animals. I also used their Gallery Frame #2 Die for the frame.
 I used my squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide ink to create the yellow cloudy sky. I used Hello Bluebird's Sunshine Scene Die, but I just used the clouds as stencils for the sky. I love how it turned out!!
 After I assembled the card, I finished it off with a few Crystal Nuvo Drops in Duck Egg Blue. I don't use Nuvo drops very often, because I'm super clumsy and I almost always end up ruining my projects when I try to use them, but I knew this one had to have them, so I tried to be extra careful.

Here are the copic markers I used. I figured it's easier to take a picture of the markers used than trying to list them out one by one!



No comments:

Post a Comment