Saturday, October 26, 2019

Hello Bluebird Fall Challenge-Snapshot Card

Hi friends! The fall challenge from Hello Bluebird Stamps has me dreaming of stamps and cards at night. I love a fun challenge like this because it really helps drive my creativity! 
 I realized as I was assembling this card that I've never used my word bubbles that came with my Photo Stack Dies. They're so cute, it's crazy that I haven't played with them till now! I'm terrible at remembering to use my stand alone dies. I'm going to set a goal for myself to use them more often!
 So, for this card, I stamped these two cute kids with pumpkins from the Pumpkin Patch stamp set and colored them. I knew I wanted to use this teal patterned paper for the background, so I colored my images to coordinate. I used mostly yellows for the pumpkins, because I wanted them to be bright and happy and contrast with the blue.
 I wanted some greenery in the background that could peek out of the pictures frames, so I also stamped these green branches from the Fall Banner Buddies stamp set and colored them. I inked the background of the pictures with some teal clouds using some cracked pistachio distress oxide ink.
 Here is the full picture of all the markers I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment