Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Hello Bluebird Spooky Speller Graveyard Scene

 I was so excited to get to play with these Hello Bluebird sets. Spooky Spellers Stamps and Dies and the Spooky Scene Die set.
I've been seeing so many cool, spooky night sky scenes in October, and I wanted to try one out myself. I hadn't seen one in green, and green is my favorite color, so I decided to go for it. I love how it turned out so much! It's so glowing and spooky!!! I especially love the little graveyard background. Hello Bluebird is just too much fun!
I inked the background with Distress Oxide Inks after cutting a circle mask out of a post it note pad for the moon. I used twisted citron, mowed lawn and black soot. I finished the card off with a few black and green sequins and some clear crystal nuvo drops. I just wanted a touch of sparkle and dimension to the sky.
Here's a peek of the card as I set it up. I colored the edges of my pumpkins so they wouldn't stand out too much. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this! It really pops! And the green....well....it’s awesome!

    ReplyDelete