Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Christmas Card-BRI Moodboard and Always Fun Challenges

My life lately has been insane. We are trying to move, but we've been trying to rent our house out rather than sell it, and guess what, no one wants to move right before Christmas. Shocking, right? So, I packed up my crafty stuff early on in our move because I figured, "Non-essentials" should be packed first and I thought the longest I'd be without them was 2 weeks. Well, here we are a month later and I have cursed myself over and over for being so proactive! 
 I finally pulled out a few of my top essentials and favorite sets so I could make this card for the Always Fun Challenges blog, since the theme this week is Santa. It's still going on now, so if you have a Santa card you should link it up!
I used the Butterfly Reflections, Ink mood board for my color scheme and I seriously couldn't love it more! The colors are so fun! I'll admit, I spent WAAAYYY too long on this card, but it turned out so fun, I can't feel bad about it. Hello Bluebird makes such ADORABLE Christmas sets. I combined the sets "O Christmas Tree" and North Pole Littles for this card.
 Ooohh...I also got the chance to use my new slimline dies from Trinity Stamps and they are SO AWESOME! If you like slimline cards, these are a MUST!
Heres a peak of it in progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment