Thursday, January 2, 2020

a little text to say...i love you

Hi cute friends! I wanted to share this card I made using this super cute set from Lawn Fawn. I've been wanting this set for a long time because you can use these cute kids in so many situations, plus my own kids are all "gamers" and I knew I'd use it for cards for them. 



Here are the super cute products used from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink store:

I started by stamping my images using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the images using my Copic Sketch markers and die cut them with the coordinating dies. 

I used the slimline dies from Trinity Stamps for my card base and my squares. 

Finally, I mounted my stamped and die cut images to my background using 3D Foam Squares and Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive.

I'd love to see anything you make with these products! Happy cardmaking my friends!

Saedi

No comments:

Post a Comment