Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Unconventional Halloween Colors

Hi Friends! For this card I used the lawn fawn set "Costume Party" and I used colors from the patterned papers I had picked. I wanted something totally unconventional, and I feel like I got it. I especially loved the Dinosaur costume and Unicorn. 
Here you can see the copic markers I used. the RV66 and RV69 are new colors for me and I loved the way they turned out on this card. I used the Photo Stack Dies from Hello Bluebird Stamps for the frames around the trick or treaters.

The paper packs I used are from Pebbles and American Crafts. Believe it or not, I found these paper packs at my local grocery store (Macey's) in their new craft aisle. I was so excited to see them stocking some fun crafty supplies!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me on my IG account @saedilikescrafts
Thanks, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment