Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Rainbow Bicycles Card

Howdy! This card was so fun and just therapeutic to make. I love making cards for challenges, because it motivates me to keep crafting, but sometimes, it's just nice to let your imagination be in charge and take you where it wants to go. This card was totally that. I sat down to stamp some images and just realized I wanted rainbow bikes. I had no other ideas about how I wanted this card to look apart from that. 
As you can see below, I ended up stamping them straight down a strip of paper and I liked it so much, I decided on a slimline card with the same style. I thought it would be fun to change up the baskets a bit and put different items in each of them.
As I was assembling this card, I realized I never use my dry embossing folders, so I decided to throw my background cardstock in one and try it out. It's so fun and whimsical with those polka dots.
Finally, I couldn't decide on a sentiment, so I found these simple words that I have from a random stamp set I got at Joanns and stamped them in different colors.
Here's a sneak peek of this card in progress. I was watching General Conference at the time, and coloring was the perfect way to keep my hands busy so I could listen.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me on my IG account @saedilikescrafts
Thanks, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment