Saturday, November 9, 2019

Lawn Fawn Taco Birthday Card-Masculine Cards Challenge

I got this mini stamp set from Lawn Fawn a while back, but hadn't found time to use it yet. So, when they announced their latest lawnfawnatics challenge, "Masculine Cards" I was so super excited to pull it out and ink it up! 
My hubby and I have a couple that are our best friends and we usually go out with them every Saturday. They introduced us to this wonderful street taco place in our town and now I crave them constantly! So so good! Anyway, onto the card. I wanted a birthday card, but I didn't want to use a sentiment stamp, so I used some patterned paper that coordinated with my colors. The black paper says "Happy Birthday to You" and the sprinkles remind you of sprinkles and of taco toppings!

Enjoy! And go get yourself some taco's!

No comments:

Post a Comment