Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Always Fun Challenges-Snowmen

Do you wanna build a snowman?

I was so happy when Waleska told me this week's challenge was Snowmen, because I have a fun (older) stamp set that I rarely get to play with and it was so fun to break it out! This stamp set is from Close To My Heart and it's called "Snow Friends". I'm sure you could track it down on ebay or possibly on FB Marketplace. It's so adorable and the sentiments that go along with it are some of my favorites. I'm super happy with the color scheme of this card. It seems sweet and wintery to me. 

 We'd love to have you join us on the Always Fun Challenges Blog! Come link up your snowman cards!
 I had to include a few close ups of the snowmen. They are so much fun! This little guy with the bird is my favorite!







No comments:

Post a Comment