Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Thanks so much-Lawn Fawn Shark Card

I wanted to make a card that was similar to this card, by the amazingly talented Leanne! But, of course I didn't want to copy it, so I decided to go with a masculine card theme. I had a jumbo Thanks stamp, (I have no clue where it's from, I bought it FOREVER ago) and I thought it would work well. I stamped the Thanks sentiment multiple times with different Distress Oxide Ink blues. 
Of course, I had to add some fun Lawn Fawn Stamps from their "Duh-Nuh" set. I love mini stamp sets. They are so affordable and you can get so much fun out of them!!!
I inked the background of my card using a Gina K Stripes stencil and black soot Distress Oxide ink. I used my Crystal Nuvo Drops is Duck Egg Blue to add bubbles above the fish and shark.

No comments:

Post a Comment